MPN Breakfast 2023
On the occasion of the 11th Annual MPN Awareness Day on Thursday, September 14, 2023 we are pleased to invite you to our traditional MPN Breakfast.
MPN Awareness Day
Save the Date!
On the occasion of the 11th Annual MPN Awareness Day on Thursday, September 14, 2023 we are pleased to invite you to our traditional MPN Breakfast - a panel discussion with patient advocates, health care professionals and industry representatives, focusing on the topic “Manager of your own disease – benefits & challenges”.
Our overall goal is to address the unmet needs of MPN patients and strengthen the collaboration and communication among the MPN healthcare community, that is patient organisations, physicians and pharma industry.
Please be aware that the Panel Discussion will be held in German language with simultaneous translation in English, Spanish and Italian. You are welcome to ask questions in the chat.
Date: Thursday, September 14th, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. (CEST)
Live-Stream – simultaneous translation from German into English, Spanish, French and Italian
Zoom Link for Online Participation:
Please use following link to participate on ZOOM on Thursday, September 14th, 2023 at 10:00 CEST:
Participants of the panel discussion:
- Dr. Elena Greschner, President MPN Austria Selbsthilfegruppe
- Peter Löffelhardt, President Global MPN Scientific Foundation
- Mag. Werner Zinkand, Chair Int. MPN-Advocates
- Prof. Dr. Haifa Kathrin Al-Ali, Professor of Translational Oncology and Head of the Krukenberg Cancer Center at the University Hospital of Halle
- Mag. Dr. Verena Winkler, Clinical Psychologist, Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy AKH Vienna
- Dr. Martin Steinhart, CEO AOP Health
Moderation Mag. Sabine Nikolay
We look forward to your participation!
More Information for patients: